The HR function must position itself as a strategic player during a transformation to best support business success and meet the challenges of innovation, employability, performance, predictability and agility, by taking into account the new expectations of employees and managers.
BearingPoint helps the HR function responsible for the largest French and international groups from all sectors of activity in their transformation projects, and across the entire HR value chain:
- Build HR strategies and policies that adapt to business challenges, such as defining HR policies, strategic workforce planning, development of talent and executives, career development, and management of the social aspects of business transformation projects.
- Transform the HR function by defining the vision of the future HR jobs and activities, optimizing the HR organization (including HR SSC), redesigning HR processes and HR service offers, measuring HR performance.
- Take advantage of digital opportunities with a digital HR strategy and HRIS master plans, the digitalization of HR processes and practices (Chatbot, RPA, Big Data, IoT), the choice and the implementation of HR IS and digital solutions.
Examples of successful talent management and HR projects done with BearingPoint:
- Defined the talent management policies of a French telecommunications leader during a strategic transformation
- Created the target HR organization for a major player in the food industry
- Redesigned the training paths for an insurance group on a worldwide basis that supported the deployment of new job skills
- In partnership with a start-up, deployed an AI-based skills management solution that suggests personalized HR development services (mobility, training) for a major banking player
- For different clients, defined strategic workforce planning and support with specific tools to identify the prospective vision of activities and skills; developed HR action plans to achieve the target visions.