BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
• Responsible for the authorization architecture (configuring, re-engineering, designing, maintaining), security and governance of the SAP system landscape;
• Develop and adjust standard operation procedures and guidelines;
• Monitor, track and resolve incidents related to SAP authorizations; act as central point of contact for topics related to permissions / authorization matters;
• Develop access and authorizations within a release and change management framework
• Maintain audit requirements and assist in audit reviews.
We are looking for:
• 3-5 years’ experience in SAP Authorization User Management; deep understanding of the authorization architecture / role-based authorization models;
• Previous exposure to or interest in SAP HANA;
• Good knowledge of security principles in the SAP System;
• Good understanding of change management; able to collect change requests from clients and to translate them into operational tasks, together with the Project Manager;
• Autonomous, motivated to learn, with a hands-on attitude and an interest in complex and cross-field processes;
• Fluent in English.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.