BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
• Responsible of providing functional support and guidance, smoothly integrating knowledge on newly implemented systems and applications;
• Collaborate with development teams, architects and system owners in the testing of new programs ans applications;
• Organizing and providing technical and process trainings to both technical and non-technical personnel; acting as first point of contact on assigned technical subjects;
• Act as interface, build and maintain internal relationships throughout various departments in the organization.
We are looking for:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
• General technical understanding and excellent ability to learn new systems / applications, as well as to make sense how they integrate into the existing architecture and business processes;
• Excellent ability to forward information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, through training and continuous support;
• Strong analytical skills; persuasive and patient; efficient communicator; friendly service-oriented personality;
• Fluent in English.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.