BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.<
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.<
With the Digital Quality Assurance (DQA) solution, we are expanding our portfolio by leveraging our expertise in digital testing bundle and provide efficient, state-of-the-art test and quality assurance services.
Your responsibilities will be the following:<
• Digital test automation;<
• Creation and execution of automated test cases, to ensure proper functioning;<
• Analysis of test deviations;<
• Implementation of test frameworks including tools and processes;<
• Development of automated test cases for integration, performance, security test and UAT with test automation tools (HP-UFT, Tosca, qTest, SoapUI, Selenium).
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:<
• At least 4 years in Software development, Software testing, QA, Financial Area, Banking products - you can be hired on a Junior/Mid-level/ Senior role;<
• Advanced English skills, German would be a big plus;<
• Bachelor’s degree - must have;
• Availability to travel for business purposes.<
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.<
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs over 4300 people in 23 countries.<
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.