Join our multi-country Digital Testing team and help our clients to achieve high quality results in their implementation projects.
Our team in Romania closely cooperating with colleagues from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France etc focuses on the European market. We support our clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of test management, testing or test automation
• Specific experience with one of the following areas can be helpful: mobile device testing, SAP test automation, load testing, continuous integration and testing
• Know how on testing methodology (ISTQB or comparable)
• Knowledge of test management tools as Jira, ALM, QTest, Octane
• Knowledge of test automation as UFT, Tosca
• Advanced level of English, German is a plus
• Bachelor's degree
• Good analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Willing to travel in-country and abroad (after-COVID demand can be up to 60 - 80% of working time)
• Participation on calls, workshops, conduct presentations, trainings
• Test conception and planning
• Test case creation, test execution, automation, management
• Roll-out and implementation
• Plan integration and user acceptance tests
• Change and release management
• Defect management.
Attractive compensation package
Health and Well-being
Personal and professional development