Start your SAP consulting career with us!
Role and responsibilities
• We offer a 6 months Academy for IT/ Business/Economic field students with programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for promotion!
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set
• You will be part of a diverse highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP system
• Final Year Student / Graduate BA / Master’s in Finance, Economics, Computer science, Cybernetics or Business Administration
• Ideally previous experience with SAP and a good understanding of OOP
• Fluency in English & good German
• Availability for travel in Europe at the client’s site (subject to COVID measures)
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Excellent communications with customers and other consultants
Attractive compensation package
Health and Well-being
Personal and professional development