- Helping current and exciting projects in international banking supervision
- Advising banks on regulatory developments and their impact on strategy, processes and IT
- Operational activities and support in the implementation of Abacus360 and other BearingPoint RegTech standard software
- Business and Technical Consulting in the area of regulatory reporting related to the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting.
- Support the full cycle of a project from requirements, integration design, development, testing and go live in a multinational context Implementation
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of (business) informatics, economics, mathematics or comparable studies
- Experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus
- Good knowledge of banking processes and products desirable
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good (spoken and written) level of English, and at least medium level German is required
- Availability to travel on client site when necessary
What we offer:
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- World Class Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For more details please visit: https://reg.tech/ and watch: https://youtu.be/CDjV0dmKAFE