Meet the team
Digital Solution Factory is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Product Management, Business Analysis, User Experience, User Interface Design, Development and Testing. The main focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack in order to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint Business Services and our customers. The Digital Solution Factory approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
About the product
ETM.next by BearingPoint is your new solution for equipment and tools management. Fully integrated into your SAP landscape, it enhances your ETM experience with functionalities such as planning board, mobile app, and reservation cockpit. It also covers maintenance and safety. ETM.next, our new, advanced SAP Cloud-based solution supports the following:
- Resource planning and scheduling: Our planning board makes it easy to handle, plan, and dispose of individual, pool and group resources.
- Yard management: See at a glance what resources are available, which ones are rented, and you can also see the equipment’s utilization over time. We support yard managers with capacity management, inventory management, and utilization reporting functionalities.
- Rental contract management: ETM.next offers proposal support and both catalog-based and individual pricing. Costs can be separated and allocated to various recipients, both internally and externally, and contracts can be site- or project-based. Our solution also covers venture projects.
- Asset management (equipment & tools): We cover maintenance management functionalities as well as revenue and cost reporting (yard-based, individual resource-based). We ensure the financial integration into your SAP landscape.
- Track & trace/logistics: ETM.next supports both delivery and return processes. Track and trace your assets by using multiple technologies like Barcode, NFC, RFID, BLE, GPS. Site-to-site transports are also covered, and continuous handover documentation guarantees you know your assets’ whereabouts.
- Billing: Billing can be time-based, performance-based, or both, and we support various pricing models and usage types. Billing simulations help you avoid corrections, but billing adjustments are easy to arrange if necessary.
- Site management: Receive a resource overview of your site, see what resources you have planned to arrive or sent back to the yard. Simulate your billing and have full cost control for your rentals.
- Controlling: ETM.next offers controlling functionalities based on single-items, projects/sites, and business partners. See your ROI per asset with just a few clicks.
- Safety & compliance: Handle your equipment and tools compliance management with SAC (Safety & Compliance Add-on). Plan and perform checks and document them, and integrate both your site and yard activities into your SAP PM.
As a Junior Product Owner, you will own, maintain and prioritize the product backlog items for the scrum team. You share the product vision and work closely with the Senior Product Owners, Business Owner, Product Manager and Scrum Master to ensure the team delivers value to the business. You are a self-starter; with the ability to identify and pursue opportunities without being provided explicit direction. Strong presentation skills, analytic skills, and a passion for improving consumer experiences using technology are essential.
- Accountable for the product backlog and prioritization of user stories with team members
- Create business user stories
- Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices
- Shares and decomposes Features into user stories (non-technical)
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and product needs
- Recognized voice of the business to the team
- Works closely with Product Manager to represent capabilities and features at team level
- Business requirements are represented in the product backlog
- Ensures traceability between requirements to Features to user stories
- Review of test cases against user stories acceptance criteria
- Periodically re-prioritize the Product Backlog based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority as communicated by the Product Manager
- Formally accepts the user stories once all acceptance criteria are met and demo-ed
- Actively participates in Product Backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect management and project team’s release planning sessions
- Access-able for the team to answer questions, and during Sprint planning sessions, and Daily Scrum
- Owns the continual acceptance criteria for business value story user stories, which is Demo-ed by the team
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years of additional relevant experience in construction industry
- Experience with Product Owner, Project Management and / or Business Analysis
- Experience systematically analyzing problems, drawing relevant conclusions, and devising appropriate courses of action
- Ability to effectively break down barriers to maintain progress on initiatives
- Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Adept at adjusting to changing circumstances quickly and professionally
- Able to make quick decisions when clarification or modification is needed
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with both technical and business audiences
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose problems, identify possible solutions and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions
- Self-directed and able to drive detailed solutions to completion with minimal oversight
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.