Our team in Romania focuses on the European market where we support our clients by helping them to digitalize, accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
- Expertise in one or more of the following Non-Financial Risk types as Money Laundering, Sanctions/ Embargos, Fraud/ABC, Capital Markets Compliance (especially Trade Surveillance), Data Privacy, Information Security, Business Continuity and Sustainability
- Knowledge of elements of modern Compliance Management and Standards as Strategy & Culture, Risk assessment, Target Operating Model (TOM), Internal Controls, Processes, Training and Reporting
- Knowledge of banking sector
- Strong customer oriented analytical skills and the ability to transform regulations and regulatory requirements into business functionalities and compliance measures
- Curiosity to transfer innovations and new technologies into compliance and non-financial risk management approaches
- Sound understanding on data analytics
- Attitude for hands-on support of operational compliance and non-financial risk management processes
- Generation of common understanding according to customer´s requirements/expectations and their feasibility during the project duration.
- German and English mandatory
- Travel: up to 30%
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page