What you'll do
As Product Manager you are significantly involved in the design of the product features and the associated strategy. The focus is to have the right product, at the right time, at the right price on the right market.
Contributing to the stability of the financial sector is our mission. With your ideas and inspirations, you can directly influence our success!
- You will join a dynamic team that manages our product for regulatory reporting content in Europe, you will have to keep in touch with our customers, development teams, Sales & our consultants and participate in cross-team process improvement discussions and activities
- You will work closely with your colleagues to provide the strategic roadmap, release planning, software descriptions and product presentations - ensuring proper presentation, documentation and reporting mechanisms
- Your responsible for coordinating and conducting client meetings like our User Group but also for meetings with the Product Owners and the associated preparation/follow-up tasks will fall within your duties as well as supporting our sales and pre-sales teams.
- Additional tasks are managing the day-to-day operation of Product Management, managing any operational challenges, and coordinating and overseeing the communication to our customers, the development team, sales team and our consultants.
Why we should decide on you:
You want to roll up the regulator market with a state-of-the-art platform, take our product constantly to the next level and have the following qualifications:
- You have already worked as a product owner or product manager
- You are passionate about developing innovative products and want to shape the future in the Regulator space with us
- Agile mindset is part of your DNA
- You have experience in defining, planning, briefing and reviewing of user stories
- You work in a structured way, set priorities and make decisions based on numbers
- You are a committed team player and keep everyone involved in the loop
- In the ideal case you are familiar with current technologies, e.g. in the field of cluster computing (e.g. kubernetes), workflow management (e.g. camunda) or analytics
We offer you:
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
- World Class Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available
About BearingPoint RegTech
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry. Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For more details please visit: https://reg.tech/ and watch: https://youtu.be/CDjV0dmKAFE