- Dedicated HR SPOC for our IT product development unit working with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack.
- Responsible for aligning business objectives with the HR priorities while acting as an interface between business and HR.
- Responsible for and highly active in talent attraction and acquisition, including performing recruitment & employer branding activities (min. 50% of time), market research and competitors’ analysis.
- Drives and coordinates the implementation of business specific HR initiatives.
- Works together with the HR teams to develop best ideas and projects.
- Actively contributes to shaping the organizational culture of this innovative team.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention.
- University graduate, ideally with post-university relevant studies.
- Min. 4 years of relevant experience in IT recruiting and other HR area of expertise (Generalist, Employer Branding, Reward & Compensation, Reporting, Organizational Development, Change Management, HR Admin).
- Sound experience in attraction and selection of specialists in IT / High Tech / software companies.
- Knowledge of IT specific market and employment trends.
- Great communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management.
- Experience in working in multicultural & digital environments, matrix organization and virtual teams.
Other skills and competencies required
- English language - advanced, German language - it’s a plus.
- Results oriented, Problem solving, Adaptability, Proactive and high energy attitude, Ability to work in a team environment and, same time, independently, Analytical skills (ability to collect, organize, analyze, and share information)
- Creating reports and sustaining presentations.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym and 7Card Discounts
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available