What we expect from you:
- Check of incoming invoices for the correctness of the bank details / amount / due date
- Maintain all required master data, for example, bank data, number codes, assignment to credit note accounts. Record changes.
- Payment approval of the incoming invoices
- Verification of the essential vendor data of booked invoices and release for machine payment
- Proper storage of posted invoices
- Execution of the payments: processing of payment proposals / creation of payment lists and payment files / sending of the payment files / printing and sending of the checks / execution of manual payments and preparation of checks on request by the business units
- Determination of missing incoming invoices, provision of provisions, requesting invoices from suppliers (in coordination with the business units)
- Clarification of booking differences and consultation with the respective country controller
- General account management, clarification of old items and communication with the respective country controller
- Create and change schedule payments
- Management and monitoring of open items and prepayments
- Processing of queries for the payment of invoices as well as supplier reminders
- Release of SAP payment and payment programs
- Clarification of accounts with suppliers
- Management of statistics according requirements
- Support for the processing of invoices in the computer application
Your skills and preferred qualification:
- University degree in Economics
- Advanced German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (eg. Excel)
- Previous relevant working experience in a Finance process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and autonomously handle tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 600 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page