As a Business Analyst in the centre of excellence area Sourcing & Procurement you will act as the functional Subject Matter Expert in designing and implementing Souring & Procurement solutions and improving the customers business processes.
Offer support in analysing the current functional processes of the client and implement the best fit solutions to improve them. In addition, being a key role in discussing the requirements with the client and act as a trusted advisor.
Ideal candidate for our role:
What we offer:
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
• World Class Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
• Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching
• German/ French Language Courses at any level
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
• E-Learning System available for all employees
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available
• Days off for special events.