Further information on Be an Innovator 2019 will follow in autumn 2018.
We are happy that you have decided to be part of Be an Innovator 2018. To prepare your idea in the best possible way, we have outlined the key dates and the selection criteria as well as an overview of the prizes.
Mark the following days in your diary – they are the key dates for Be an Innovator 2018:
- Until April 3rd, 2018: Register your project and submit a written dossier
- April 2018: Pre-selection of final teams (based on your written presentation)
- Until April 10th, 2018: Get to know your BearingPoint coach (to prepare for the final presentation)
- May 4th, 2018: Present your project in front of the BearingPoint jury in Berlin at the grand finale and attend the award ceremony
Dates subject to change
Experienced Partners of BearingPoint are represented in the jury. They are responsible for the pre-selection and the assessment of the projects during the final presentation. They will apply the following criteria:
- Alignment with the slogan “Go digital” – your project should match
- Quality and originality of the project idea and the entrepreneurial approach
- Creativity and degree of innovation – how new is the solution, which needs does it adress and how relevant is its target group
- Teamspirit – collaboration, commitment and long-term orientation
- Ability to deliver – focus, measurable results and ready-to-implement organization
- BearingPoint Value Added – BearingPoint contribution is valuable and project idea enhances BearingPoint value proposition
- Business case – structure and cohesiveness of the project
- Commitment, Teaming, Excellence, Stewardship und Passion – BearingPoint values are well represented in the project
In order to prepare for the final presentation in front of the jury, a BearingPoint coach will be assigned to support you and give you advice for your presentation.
Three teams, which show an extraordinary performance and have a high-level innovative idea, will be awarded with great prizes:
1st Prize: 10,000 Euro and one year of coaching by a BearingPoint consultant
2nd Prize: 3,000 Euro
3rd Prize: 1,000 Euro