The Factory Navigator is an innovative simulation, optimization and analytics software that optimizes logistics processes, reduces operating and capital costs, and supports complex decision-making across industries.
Digital operations and logistics – Factory Navigator
The pressure to decrease capital costs and improve manufacturing and logistics processes has never been greater. Not reducing costs often means falling behind the competition. Many companies struggle to reach their targets because potential savings remain unidentified, meaning they operate at overcapacity to safeguard their logistics performance.
We help our clients achieve logistics excellence using our unique in-house Factory Navigator software.
The Factory Navigator is an innovative simulation, optimization and analytics software that optimizes logistics processes, reduces operating and capital costs, and supports complex decision-making across industries. It combines expert industry and process knowledge with the latest technology, like machine learning, intelligent forecasting methods, SAP-generated simulation, stream data analytics and much more.
Data Analytics Software in Logistics – Factory Navigator
The Factory Navigator is designed to optimize manufacturing and logistics processes, conduct risk assessments and reduce costs and inventory. What-if comparisons enable a fast and risk-free evaluation of proposed changes. It addresses and solves logistics problems ranging from warehousing to distribution:
- Inventory and parameter optimization
- Commissioning and good-receipt processes
- Optimization of inventory allocation
Order release and order scheduling
- Throughput maximization
- Sequence planning
- Service level maximization
- Evaluation of line supply strategies
- Optimization of WIP and logistics parameters
- Early warning for stock-outs
- Decision support and investment safeguarding concerning layout and process alternatives
- Determination of capacity and buffer size
- Flow-rate analysis
- Examination of fault scenarios
- Capacity planning and employee work scheduling